Visiting New York City
International Fertility Destination
New England Fertility provides a customized approach to fertility treatment to patients who travel from all of the world to our practice. At the head of our team is Medical Director Dr. Gad Lavy, a renowned fertility specialist who has built an international reputation for excellence in fertility care. Our global family is far-reaching, and our facility continues to be a sought-after destination for international fertility patients seeking exceptional treatment and care in the New York City region.
Visit NYC for Fertility Treatment
Traveling to New England Fertility for treatment means you are a short trip from New York City. There is no shortage of sightseeing, and our team can work with you to plan an itinerary of must-see attractions, such as:
- Empire State Building: Sitting against the New York City skyline lies the Empire State Building, one of the most iconic landmarks in the world. This beautiful and stately 102-floor structure is open 365 days a year and offers pristine city views from its rooftop open-air observatory.
- Statue of Liberty: New York City and Lady Liberty go hand-in-hand, and a visit to this national monument is a must. As the ultimate symbol of freedom and democracy, the Statue of Liberty evokes pride and awe for visitors around the world.
- Central Park: Escape the hustle and bustle of NYC streets with a visit to Central Park. With more than 800 acres of foliage and pathways to explore, this beautiful urban oasis provides calm and a connection to nature to all who visit it.
- 5th Avenue: It’s hard to think of NYC without equating it to world-class shopping and dining. This iconic street is a central hub for the best retailers and restaurants in the city, and always offers travelers plenty to see, do and eat.
- American Museum of Natural History: There is never a dull moment (or exhibition) at this world-class museum, featuring the most fascinating displays of civilizations and culture. Be prepared to spend the day because there’s just so much to see.
We make families. You make the memories.
Let’s make a plan together.